The success of a company depends on its employees.
ICS Compute is on a mission to change the Cloud Computing scene forever. We need intelligent, dedicated and driven people to help us accomplish this. Everything we’ve achieved so far is because of our incredible team. We’d love for you to join us in what’s next.
Our goal is to give everyone a voice. ICS Compute is a place where you can make a difference in your career. Where your thoughts are welcomed, not hindered and no job is too complicated. We believe in teamwork, creativity and balance.
We are committed to providing a working environment and organizational culture that supports our employees’ wellbeing. We actively support our employees’ career development through continuous training and education.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to our Customers
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot problem related issues and identify solutions to resolve them
- Lead and maintain our support processes and knowledge base
- Devise and lead proactive maintenance programs
- Manage teams to meet SLAs
- 2+ years of experience as a Team Lead or in Technical Support managing from fresh graduates to experience engineers
- Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Self-learner, proven ability to learn quickly and understand new technologies and their implementations and zoom on the problem
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Expertise in systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing)
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Having experience in GCP, Azure Cloud is an advantage
- Having AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in (MI/TI/TK)
- 2+ years of professional exp. SAP Basis adm. & architecture of SAP Application, in particular S4Hana,SAP
- HANA or NW JAVA or Business Objects or SAP Convergent Charging or GK Software
- Additional exp. in Webdispatcher/SAP Cloud Connector are a plus.
- SAP Performance Monitoring & Tuning
- Solution Manager configuration, Transport management, CTS+
- SAP System Client copy, refresh, license management
- Security parameter management
- Configuration of SAP Routers
- SAP Traces and logs & Workload balancing
- SAP version upgrades, patches & maintenances such as kernel
- Archiving, Data management strategy & regular cleanups of logs
- SAP HANA & Oracle Backup & Restore
- Hands-on experience with SAP running on cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) & SAP Cloud platform (CPI) is a plus
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in (MI/TI/TK)
- Exp. with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Exp. with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres & Cassandra.
- Exp. with data pipeline & workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Exp. with AWS cloud services / GCP : EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Compute Enginee, Cloud SQL, Big Query, etc
- Exp. with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Exp. with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Contribute to Cloud strategy discussions and decisions on overall Cloud design and best approach for implementing Cloud solutions.
- Define best practices around migrating applications and required Databases to AWS and other Cloud providers
- Identify system enhancement and automation opportunities for installing/maintaining database technologies, building, deploying and monitoring applications as well as alerting and remediating system outages.
- Provide installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting support for database application software in the Cloud.
- Design, test and support solutions for Disaster Recovery on premises and in the Cloud
- Min. Bachelor Degree in (MI/TI/TK)
- Exp. with MySQL / MariaDB / MS SQL / Oracle Server Adm. exp. required
- Exp. with Performance Tuning & Optimization (PTO)
- Exp. with backups, restores & recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR) options
- Exp. working with LINUX / Windows servers
- Exp. with AWS cloud services / GCP : EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Compute Engine, Cloud SQL, Big Query, etc
- Good communication skill
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to drive to root cause.
- Have AWS/GCP certifications is a plus